15 years of experiences in IT Consulting and Telecom Sales Training & Consulting. Extensive experiences with BA with strengths on BPMN, MoSCoW analysis, MBO Method and Lean Consulting.
Solution-oriented and hands-on pre-sales experiences, centered in Business Development with additional experience in supper level support in the lean development environment.
Managed revenue models, process flows, operations support and customer engagement strategies.
Conferred with existing and potential customers to assess requirements and propose optimal workflow solutions.
- Customer Oriented
- Solution Focused
- Lean Consulting
- OKR Method
- MBO Method
- MoSCoW analysis
- Help client find pain points with fishbone diagram and SWOT method
Projects(Chronicle listings since the last 5 years)
Lead Developer, Software Architect
Responsible for: developing, assigning tasks, providing training, coordinating team meetings, and preparing reports.
DEMO : http://schoolportal.tigosoftware.com
- PHP 7.x
- Students: Student Admission Form, Student Registration by CSV, Bulk Student Registration, Search Students by Classs and Session
- Academic: Class Routine, Attendance, Syllabus, Subject, Class and Multi Session
- Examination: Marks, Grading System, Student Promotion
- Accounting: Student Fee Management, Expense Management, Bulk Invoice Creation, Student Payment Report
- Back Office: Library (Books and Borrowing Procedures), Noticeboard, Manage Addon (i.e. Student Biometric Attendance Addon)
- PHP 7.x
- Symfony 2
- Personal Information Management.
- Time, Attendance Management and Disciplinary Tracking.
- KPI and Performance Tracking.
- Dashboard and Custom Reporting
- Custom Workflows
- Travel and Expense Tracker.
- Asset Management
DEMO : http://bookingportal.tigosoftware.com
Booking Portal uses the modern CMS, a Content Managment System which contains a simple, ergonomic and complete admin panel which allows agency users to manage easily the content of front-end booking Web coupled with an easily customizable template.
Several new specific modules: bookings, hotels, rooms, activities, rates, coupons, packages, extra services and facilities.
Ideal for a Web agency wishing to spread web sites quickly and simply for its customers!
- PHP, MySQL
- Leaflet JS for interactive maps
- Conducted interviews with key business users to collect information on business processes and user requirements.
- Developed Sales metrics and Fishbone diagram derived from raw company data to track improvements in organizational efficiency.
- Created Use Cases and BPMN diagrams using online tool http://draw.io
- Performed competitor bench-marking analysis to identify manufacturing savings opportunities and potential product enhancements.
Document Management System (DMS)
Manage digital asset files in the cloud or under VPN network with desktop-like intuitive features such as dragging files to send to contacts and groups, moving files to other folders or even deleting them.
Besides, the app provides document validity management tool. It helps you set alarm/reminder for the renewal of all of your important documents like commercial licenses, insurances, passports, visas, personal licenses, subscriptions and so on. You will get notified about their expiry through email. Now that you won’t be missing out on any important expiry dates, you also won’t be paying any fines, extra charges for delay, basically no more consequences that come from missed expiry dates. Whether you are an individual or a corporate entity, it offers the same flexibility to cater for your needs.
- User can upload own documents
- User can add metadata (note, comments, supporting images) to document
- User can Search & Downloadss
- User get notified by email for document updates
- User can set password to protect the download files
- Send Files to Individuals or Groups with Drag n' Drop.
- Set download expiry
- Track download times
- Built-in reminder settings (one month / fifteen days / one week / one day before expiry)
- Periodical reminder settings for reviewing/updating documents (policies, contract templates etc)
- Conduct the surveys to gather implicit requirements
- Create the detailed requirement specs
- Create the fishbone diagram to learn why a firm is failed to improve the quality of their documents
- An image viewer to preview image documents
- Limit user access to specific document areas.
- Import/Export Files for your Dropbox
- Safely keep a record/copy of your documents
- Url Shortner for downloads
- Yii2 Framwork
Senior Business Analyst
eGarage Pro: Auto Service Shop Management with HRM and CRM
eGarage Pro is powerful, flexible complete management software for repair shops with timeclock, commisions, payroll and complete inventory management. It has powerful reporting features. You and your clients can keep track of repair status and invoices.
Contracy Type: Outsourcing
Responsibilities: Analyze the existing system. Propose new solutions and custom features to meet the scaling user base.
- PHP 7.x
- Dashboard and utilities
- Integrated Point of Sales (POS)
- Customer Management
- Inventory/Stock: Repair Parts, Used Cars
- Accessories, Plans, Count/Transfer Stock
- Purchases Management
- Sales Management
- Commisions Management
- Accounts Management
- HRM, Time Clock, Payroll
- Notifications, Scan Serials, Emailer
- Activity Stream
- Warranty, Plan Reports
- Taxes, Models, Categories etc.
- Development of the front-end of the site Responsive Design
- Model definition data is retrieved via a remote API
- Creating the Profile module that enables account management and user roles and integration with social networks Facebook and Twitter
- Integrating BDD GeoMind for geolocation of the user (eg list of theaters near you)
- Developm module to use the API and therefore WWmedia view information about cinemas and French films and use Magento Caching System to make high performance.
- Develop the recommendations engine that offers users the possibility of granting leave notes or comments about the films they have seen
Successful at working with different persons and difficult stakeholders. Thanks to my strengths in my extensive experience, communication and maturity, I have achieved numerous key results, including:
- Worked closely with software development and testing team members to design and develop robust solutions to meet client requirements for functionality, scalability and performance.
- Achieved 80% success in automation by analyzing claim operations, data and system issues to identify discrepancies for troubleshooting and corrective action.
- Overhauled operational workflow to launch the on-premier product into new processing platform (Cloud-based).
Skills & Tools
- Tact and diplomacy
- LightGallery JS
BSc in Computer SciencesUniversity of Transport and Communications2000 - 2005
Master in MBAForeign Trade Unverisity2010 - 2012
Awards / Certificates
- Vietnamese (Native)
- English (Intermediate)
- Play rubik's cube with kids
- Social networking
- Read the book "The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People"