10 years of experiences in developing Web application with both server-side and client-side.
Solution-oriented and hands-on technical experiences, centered in Web development with additional experience in supper level support in the startup environment. Focused on creating collaborative efforts between pre-sales team and engineer teams to implement product level changes to benefit large user base. Experienced in user behavior patterns and UX design.
Ability to learn quickly, with adaptive learning methods, in order to fully understand business requirements and grasp a new technology in just 2 weeks.
Engaged in Agile and Lean Software Development for more than 5 years. Proficiency in JIRA, RedMine, Slack, Draw.io and Google Docs.
- PHP, CMS (Drupal) and eCommerce (Magento, Joomla)
- Front-end development (10 years)
- Full-stack development (5 years)
- Hands-on experiences with eLearning solutions
- Linux, Ubuntu
- Self-learning ability
Projects(Chronicle listings since the last 5 years)
Lead Developer, Software Architect
Responsible for: developing, assigning tasks, providing training, coordinating team meetings, and preparing reports.
DEMO : http://schoolportal.tigosoftware.com
- PHP 7.x
- Students: Student Admission Form, Student Registration by CSV, Bulk Student Registration, Search Students by Classs and Session
- Academic: Class Routine, Attendance, Syllabus, Subject, Class and Multi Session
- Examination: Marks, Grading System, Student Promotion
- Accounting: Student Fee Management, Expense Management, Bulk Invoice Creation, Student Payment Report
- Back Office: Library (Books and Borrowing Procedures), Noticeboard, Manage Addon (i.e. Student Biometric Attendance Addon)
- Ruby 2.x
- RubyOnRails 4
- Fuse.JS (fuzzy-search library)
- Flexbox Model
- Shadow DOM
- Google AMP
- Review acquisition: Tools to activate happy customers to write reviews and intercept unhappy customers before they do.
- Review data collection: Crawler-based monitoring of major, minor and industry-specific review sites to gather your review data more completely and accurately than any other service.
- Review amplification: Tools to help your brand(s) get more mileage out of positive reviews with automated streaming to your websites and social media profiles.
- Django nonrel 1.5
- Shadow DOM
- Heatmap JS
- Design data model
- Provide RESTfull Services include APIs: Create access token, Facebook Login, Check user existence, Validate user phone, User Registration, Create User Profile, Update User Profile, Get User Details, Get User Location, Calculate Miles from user location, Manage Application Users, Reset Password, Send SMS, Curate Video, Manage Email Template, ...
- Provide Web Admin: Manage Users, User Profile, Search User, Statistic User
- Yii2 Framwork
- Angular JS
- Adaptive Web Design (AWD)
- Implement purchase flows: Card, Wallet, Payment and Catalog
- [Sustaining Engineering] Maintain and fix bugs
Senior Software Developer
START-UP IN THE FIELD OF CINEMA
The project developped by Pentalog is an online platform for booking movie tickets. It aims at offering a new retail space for independant cinemas which lack of visibility against big marker player such as UGC, Gaumond, Pathe. It also has the advantage of making the information smart, simple but exhaustive for the spectator and it provides another mean of expression for movie critic's blogger which thus benefit in visibility and so play a major role in the mission of promoting the French independent cinema.
- PHP 5.3
- Magento 1.8
- Magento Caching System
- JQuery Select2
- JQuery Ajax
- PHP Unit Testing
Tools / OS:
- Development of the front-end of the site Responsive Design
- Model definition data is retrieved via a remote API
- Creating the Profile module that enables account management and user roles and integration with social networks Facebook and Twitter
- Integrating BDD GeoMind for geolocation of the user (eg list of theaters near you)
- Developm module to use the API and therefore WWmedia view information about cinemas and French films and use Magento Caching System to make high performance.
- Develop the recommendations engine that offers users the possibility of granting leave notes or comments about the films they have seen
Demo Link: https://www.pentalog.fr
Virtual Fanatic, start-up of Pentalog Group, a leading IT services provider of the francophone offshore, is a unique Digital Marketing structure in the IT field. The start-up proposes recruitment services (under the brand of People Centric, IT recruitment company), technologies and services related to the employment, the distribution of numerous open source and proprietary software editors in a Cloud Catalog with a unique business model, various intermediation, marketing, consultancy services.
- Drupal 7
- Webix (Portlet JS)
- JQuery Ajax
The project consists in developing a public and private Cloud services platform. This platform allows customers to create, just in a few clicks, an infrastructure providing access to a catalogue of 100 applications (CRM, CMS, Business Intelligence, ERP, etc), either Open Source or proprietary. The access is realised via a secured VPN connection.Responsibilities:
- Develop additional modules for Magento to display product, make recurring billing and generate PDF order from Open Document Template to send it out to customers.
- Develop SimplifyPurchase module to customize the checkout workflow.
- Develop additional modules for Drupal to create WebServices, call WebServices, manage products, manage customers, manage meta-data resources of customer etc
- Synchronize data between Mangento, Drupal and GLPI.
- Training PHP, Drupal members.
- Join interviewing PHP candidates.
Successful at motivating teams to meet demanding timelines. Thanks to my strengths in verbal communication and maturity, I had lead last 2 projects with very good results, including:
- Complete detailed programming and development tasks for front end public and internal websites
- Cooperate with designers to create clean interfaces and simple, intuitive interactions and experiences.
- Work with senior front-end developers to manage large, complex design projects for corporate clients.
- Mobile-First, Responsive Design
- Cross Browser Testing & Debugging
- Cross Functional Teams
- Agile Development & Scrum
Skills & Tools
Drupal (since 2014)
Magento (since 2017)
Joomla (since 2018)
PHP5, PHP7, PHPUnit
- LTE Admin
- LightGallery JS
- Restful API
- Multi-Tenant Architecture
- SPA Architecture
- RWD / AWD
- Wireframing with Balsamiq
- BPMN / draw.io
BSc in Computer SciencesHanoi Unverisity2003 - 2008
Awards / Certificates
Drupal 7Certificate of Drupal 7 training by Webikon
- Vietnamese (Native)
- English (Intermediate)
- Japanese (Beginer)
- Explore the latest technology advancements in the front-end web development
- Lead the innovation club
- Read tutorials about Business Analyst and Data Sciences
Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler (over-simplification)